Sell by 04/08Start Shopping >
Tulips offer a kaliedescope of colors year round, available in the well-loved, classic tulip form. May be white, yellow, red, orange, or pink depending on season.Care & Handling
1. Cut stem ends to create fresh surface to absorb water and remove any faded stem base.
2. Remove all foliage below the water line and place in a clean container filled with cool water and, optionally, floral preservative.
3. If you do not add floral preservative, change the water and re-cut the stems every day or so. Remove spent flowers to encourage continued blooming.
4. Enjoy the changes in your bouquet as each blossom will open in its own time.
For special events or to further extend vase life:
5. If you purchased your bouquet ahead of time for a special event, cut the stems and place them in water (and floral preservative if you choose) as above.
6. Place your bouquet in an area away from direct sunlight until ready for your event. We also recommend cooler temperatures and high relative humidity if possible.
Disclaimer: We make every effort to ensure that the product information presented on our website is accurate, but you should always consult product labels for the most accurate and up to date information. We assume no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.